Forging a new brand, website and digital assets for a luxury treehouse destination
We worked closely with Sleepy Owl to establish and create a new brand image, attending a site visit to see the three properties being built and taking a deep dive into their business. We interviewed the client to get a better understanding of their likes and dislikes as well as any key themes they wanted us to explore for the brand. In addition, we created mood boards to show different ideas for colour schemes, fonts, and logos so the client could see a clear vision for the new branding and outline to us anything they liked or didn’t.
For social media, we shot social-first video content of the treehouses and their fabulous unique touches, before producing inspiring Reels, TikToks and other organic content that would attract and retain followers. We also reached out to influencers to visit Sleepy Owl to capture content during their stay and share it on their own channels for extended reach to a relevant audience.
It was a collaborative process to make sure the branding and online presence revealed the true personality of the business and owners.
Within two months of working with Sleepy Owl we achieved:
- Devised a brand name that unifies the three properties as well as names for each
- Developed a simple and elegant logo that gives an elevated, quirky feel
- Established specific brand guidelines, including typefaces and colours. Burnt orange was used as the primary brand colour which represents the orange soil the Devon County is known for
- Designed and built a new mobile-first website integrating Supercontrol for seamless direct booking
- Planned, shot, and edited a 60-second hero brand film
- Successfully launched the brand on social media: Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok
Let's talk about growing your brand
Hit the button below to book your personalised growth audit with one of our experts to see how we can take your brand to the next level.