Turn heads on one of the world’s largest advertising platforms
Get the most out of your advertising spend by letting us manage your Facebook advertising campaigns and turn scrolling eyeballs into long term customers.
In 2020, we achieved a 15x ROAS for Dartmoor Whisky Distillery across all campaigns.
Get in touch today to discuss your Facebook advertising requirements.
Establish your Facebook advertising goals
First, we will take the time to understand what you are aiming to achieve through Facebook advertising. This might be boosting sales, generating leads, growing your business page following or encouraging app downloads. This will lay the foundation for building a Facebook advertising strategy that makes the most of your advertising spend.
Get set up for Facebook advertising
The first step to advertising on Facebook is to create your Facebook Business Manager account. We will take the hassle out of setting up your account and add all the associated assets for you, such as Ad Accounts and Data Sources.
Creating and connecting a Pixel code to your website is the next crucial step in the setup process - pixels allow you to track activity, optimise adverts and segment audiences based on custom conversions that matter to you and your business.
Setting up Facebook audiences
Once your Business Manager account is set up, we will focus on building relevant audiences to target the people that matter to you and are most likely to converton your objectives. Optimising Facebook’s audience tools, we will identify and target your core audience using demographic information and look-a-like audiences based on your existing customer and follower data.
Creating Facebook ads that convert
We take a range of factors into consideration when planning and executing effective Facebook advertising campaigns, including:
- What is your main objective? (i.e. getting more traffic to your website, building awareness of your brand or an event and generating conversions for more sales or more leads)
- What does your perfect audience look like?
- Placements (Facebook feed, Marketplace, Network, Instagram, Stories)
- Budget and schedule (including which bidding type are you optimising for)
- Creative (format, media, copy, links/URL parameters)
Facebook advertising management and reporting
We will manage your Facebook advertising and monitor the analytics regularly to optimise your ads for the best results. This includes:
- Regular ad monitoring
- Optimisation of ads and audience targeting
- Detailed reporting - understand your conversions against your objectives, for example, how many people you are reaching and your return on ad spend (ROAS)
Let's talk about growing your brand
Hit the button below to book a "virtual coffee" and let's chat about how we can take your brand to the next level.