Altum Media has recently created a subsidiary brand, 'The Brewery Bible', a website and series of regional guide books to breweries and beer discovery across the UK. With the South West Edition and new website launched last month, we are now looking for an energetic and enthusiastic Sales Executive to help us onboard new businesses across the UK.
The Brewery Bible is a brand new integrated marketing channel to help breweries, venues and stockists reach new audiences. Member benefits include:
- Presence in the respective regional guide book
- Copies of the books to sell
- Page and link on thebrewerybible.com
- A chance to be featured on our blog and digital channels
- Invitation to trade networking events
You will be responsible for growing our business members and helping to grow The Brewery Bible brand.
- Responsible for new business development, from research and prospecting to closing sales
- Manage and update the existing database
- Timely and proactive communication to maximise sales opportunities
- Ensure businesses are fully aware of the features and benefits of The Brewery Bible membership
- Reach and exceed KPIs to help ensure sales targets are met within desired timeframes
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience in B2B and/or membership sales
- Have exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Be independent and able to take ownership of the project and the sales strategy
- Be driven to reach sales targets (results-based commission available)
- Proven track record of reaching targets
- Have an interest in the food and drink industry
- Have some knowledge about beer and breweries
- Basic hourly rate + 10% commission on all sales generated
- Part-time, freelance basis
- Temporary - sales period runs throughout June/July
- Location: South West
*There is an opportunity to be involved with the company on a long term basis as we look to grow.
Deadline for applications:
Applications closing as soon as we find the right candidate.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com